Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Brog!

Brogan turned the big 23 on November 8th. We both skipped our first classes so we could sleep in a bit then eat a good breakfast together. While breakfast was cooking, Brogan opened his presents. He is just like a little kid and had been pestering me all week to give him hints about what they were! 
His parents had come down the Thursday before to take us to dinner before he left, and they got him some nice Klim snowpants, which he was extremely excited about. My parents also came on Saturday to bring down the piano, and they gave him a Boise State Jersey, so he was pretty excited about that as well. He had already guessed one of the gifts he was getting from me, and he totally got me off guard, so I wasn't even able to come up with a good lie, and I was so mad that he had spoiled the surprise! I gave him the Settlers of Catan game, some sunglasses, and a new coat.

We couldn't skip our afternoon classes, so we went then after class we went over to Renegade sports and went miniature golfing. Miniature golfing has become an activity Brog and I enjoy doing together, and we seem to go whenever we get the chance. It was a little cold, but we still had fun. Then we came home and had finger steaks for dinner, and ate some birthday cake. We didn't have matches, so we just used our gas stove to light the candles.
It was a fun day, and I enjoyed being able to spend it with him. Happy Birthday Brog! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment