Sunday, November 20, 2011

Busy Weekend...

After a busy week at school, Brog and I were ready to head home for the weekend. We left as soon as we could on Friday and went to Mark and Verla's. They had just come home from a trip to Israel, and it was fun to hear about it. That night we went to Drew Matsen's baptism. We were all excited for him, and it was a special night for him. You could really feel the Spirit there, and we are all proud of him for making such a good choice. We then came home and relaxed in the hot tub. It was a fun time to catch up with family!

Saturday we took advantage and slept in a bit, which was nice. After breakfast Mark, Brant, and Brogan went to pick up a snowmobile from Tyson. They were so excited and couldn't wait any longer. Verla and I stayed home to watch kids and get a few other things done. I was putting a movie on for Tregan and Abree (my nephew and niece) and Tregan said, "Well Brittni, you and Brogan are going to start having kids soon huh?" To which I laughed and said "No, not soon!" Tregan came back at me with "Well it's about that time!" I couldn't help but laugh at getting a lecture from my almost five year old nephew! 
We later went to lunch with everyone for Grandpa Wrigley's birthday. It was fun to spend time with them and all the kids. Later that night it was my Grandma and Grandpa Woodhouse's 50th Anniversary, so we spent the evening at their open house. It was fun to visit with everyone that came, and my Grandparents were pleased and excited with how it turned out.

It was a fun weekend, and we are excited to head back for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment