Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time for a Haircut...

Anyone that knows Brogan knows that he has extremely thick hair, and it grows really really fast! I swear he needs a haircut every other week. When we are down in Logan, he has Aspen cut it. The problem is when we are here in Declo, she isn't around often enough to cut it for him. Brogan refuses to pay anyone to cut his hair, which leaves me to do it. I have never cut anyone's hair before so he was a little nervous allowing me to do it, and I don't blame him I would be to! Verla helped me out a little by getting me started and kinda guiding me through the process, but for the most part it was just me doin the best I could.


I think for the most part it turned out ok! He has a little calic in the front, which makes it hard to get it straight, so I'll keep working on that, but I was pretty proud of myself for the first time ever cutting hair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment