Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home Sweet Home

 Brogan and I have been looking for apartments because we are looking to move out of Aggie Village for the summer. So I decided I would post some pictures of our apartment because it will be fun to look back at the first little place we lived (besides the trailer). We figured it would be kinda fun to look back and laugh at our washer in the bathroom and the sliding cupboards that seem like every single one is always open because they are a pain. (I closed them for the picture). We will not really miss the cinder block walls and being able to hear the opera singer living above us, but we are going to miss some of our neighbors. Especially Travis and Blair. It seems like we do something with them every day. We are trying to convince them to move with us, but if they don't we sure hope we continue hanging out as often as we do now. Thursday night Blair invited me to a craft and recipe night she does with some friends at work. It was a lot of fun, and I am excited to keep going every month. We made some cute burlap wreaths, and I am pretty proud of myself, so I couldn't help posting a picture of it.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. i need to do the same thing. you sure made that cinder block wall apartment look cute. hope you two are doing well. tell brog hi for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cute! You will have to show me how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure it was actually super easy! And thanks Macey. Brogan says hello to you to.

    ReplyDelete